8.07.2009

We've got 'em, signed!

Wow, Friday just snuck up on me--which is why this post is so late...and brief.

The wonderful Richard Russo very generously agreed to stop by The Galaxy Bookshop today to sign books for us! We have many autographed copies of his new (and very enjoyable) book, That Old Cape Magic, available now. Call (802-472-5533) or email us if you'd like to reserve a copy! We also have signed copies of some of his previous books, including Empire Falls and Bridge of Sighs.

Read an interview with Russo at the Wall Street Journal or listen to his NPR interview (and read an excerpt from the book) on  Morning Edition.

The Washington Post printed a great review of the book (I think it sums up everything I thought about it, in better words than I could have found.)


1 comment:

  1. Well, I just read the first sentence of the Post review and clearly I need to read this book... I'll see you soon... : )

    ReplyDelete