3.25.2009

Look at us, all online and Blogging!

written by Sandy Scott

It's an historic event - the first post on Written in the Stars. First of all, I must mention that  it was  my dear friend Morgan, who, in a typical fit of genius, came up with the title of our blog.  It took her all of ten seconds to think of something that would have taken me days. Thanks, Morgan!

This is one of the many benefits of surrounding yourself with smart, creative people --you get to steal their ideas!

However, we are looking forward to sharing lots of our own ideas here, including book reviews and thoughts about the wonderful world of bookselling. We'd also welcome guest bloggers, so if you have something you'd like to share here, please drop us a line or come by the store to talk about making that happen.

One last note - we can't, at this time, guarantee a new post every day, but plan to begin by posting one to two times per week. For now, look for guaranteed new posts on Fridays, with occasional extras earlier in the week. Of course, you can sign up for the RSS feed, if you'd like to be notified when our new posts are up!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new blog -- it's beautiful! (I've added you to my Google Reader and I'm heading over to become a fan on Facebook, too!).

    So happy to see that someone at Galaxy is reading SOMETHING MISSING -- I enjoyed it very much and can't wait to hear what you think (also note that it is now being published as a trade paperback original at $14, so even better news!).

    Can't wait to read more from The Galaxy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Ann! SOMETHING MISSING has been a lot of fun - I'll try to write a review. I, also, love the paperback original!

    ReplyDelete